Easy to prepare (no eggs to separate) and great-tasting, gluten-free coffee cake muffins. Perfect for Passover snacking or any time of year!
- 2 eggs
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 C oil
- 1/2 C orange juice
- 2 C almond flour
- 1 C potato starch
- 2 tsp vanilla (optional
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 C sugar plus 2 Tbsp cinnamon, combined
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon oil
Yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Beat together the eggs and sugar until very pale yellow.
- Add remaining ingredients except sugar and cinnamon mixture, and mix until just combined. Don’t overmix.
- In a separate bowl, combine topping ingredients with a fork or gently with your fingers.
- Fill muffin cups one-third of the way.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and mix. Fill the muffin cups the rest of the way with batter. Sprinkle topping evenly over the tops.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
Passover muffins by kosher.com