A delicious and hearty dinner. The best part: it’s super-easy!
- 12 oz broccoli or cauliflower florets, or a combination of both (fresh or frozen)
- 4 chicken bottoms, or 1 chicken cut into 1/8ths
- 20 oz duck Sauce
- 8–10 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped herbs of your choice (basil, rosemary, sage, etc.)
- Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a large baking pan, place chicken, baby potatoes, and garlic cloves. Pour duck sauce on top of the chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with desired amount of Montreal steak seasoning and chopped herbs.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon sauce over potatoes and chicken.
- Add florets and continue to bake uncovered for an additional 15 more minutes until the broccoli is cooked through yet still slightly crunchy. Pour sauce generously over broccoli, chicken, and potatoes and serve. Garnish with any fresh chopped herbs. Serve warm.