With lots of holiday meals and not too many flour-free recipes, you can always use another good kosher for Passover recipe. With this delicious matza brittle recipe, you won’t feel limited in your Pesach baking!
- 4 square pieces of matza
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
Pick your favorite topping:
- S’mores: ½ cup chocolate chips and ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Chocolate: ½ cup chocolate and slivered almonds
- Mint: 8 ounces white chocolate and crushed mint candies
- Pomstachio: 8 ounces white chocolate chips, ¾ cup chopped pistachios, and ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Arrange matza crackers in a single layer on a foil-lined pan
- Melted margarine and brown sugar in a pot until caramelized.
- Pour caramel mixture over matzah and let bake for seven minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips or chocolate as specified for your chosen toppings. Place back in oven for two minutes, then spread to cover. Sprinkle with remaining topping. (For s’mores and mint magic, place back into oven for another two minutes). Drizzle with more melted chocolate.
- Freeze and break into bark pieces.
Matzah brittle recipe from kosher.com