Maybe your Rabbi stopped giving his weekly class ever since The COVID Thing happened, maybe you’re on the hunt for a new challenge, or maybe you just think it would be cool to browse some Torah.
Whatever the case is, you want to learn Torah online— and here you are, looking for some resources. Well lucky for you, we’re counting down our top five favorites when it comes to online learning.
1. TorahAnytime: Starting off with a bang, TorahAnytime is the largest library of originally recorded Torah videos in the world (with 70,000+ Torah videos from more than 1000 different speakers)! With a huge variety of speakers and topics to choose from, you’re sure to find something suited just for you.
2. Aish Academy: If you’ve always wanted to learn more about Judaism but never had the opportunity, Aish Academy is for you. Featuring individual courses, long-term access, and bite-sized lessons, you’ll find the Torah coming alive.
3. OUTorah: Learn Torah online with editor’s picks, parsha series, halacha classes, kashrut classes, and more on this website.
4. Sefaria: Sefaria is home to 3,000 years of Jewish texts, offering free access to Torah study online with texts, translations, and commentaries so that everyone can participate in the ongoing process of studying, interpreting, and creating Torah.
5. AlephBeta: AlephBata is an organization helping people closely read the Torah to discover its beauty, meaning, and relevance. Watch stunning animated videos on the parsha, holidays, and prayers, and experience the timeless wisdom of the Torah in an easy-to-understand way.
Got your own favorite hangout when it’s time to learn Torah online? Comment down below and let us know what it is.